10 Mar Is Massage Therapy Effective for Treating Low Back Pain?
Are you searching for ways to manage body pain and handle sports injuries? Are you dissatisfied with the standard therapies and processes?
If yes, massage therapy is the best option for you as it is a boon for chronic pain. Further, the treatment is suitable for people of all ages.
For many, lower back pain involves soft tissue injuries and this means that your – skin, ligaments, tendons and connective tissues are affected. Such problems can arise due to issues like –
• Poor posture
• Excessive sitting
• Heavyweight lifting
• Sports injuries, etc.
Similarly, issues like the following can impact your physical health –
• Herniated discs fail to absorb shock and safeguard the spinal area
• Degeneration of the disc is another major issue that impacts the ability of the discs to retain fluids
• Osteoarthritis occurs due to ageing and slowly impacts the cartilage
• Sacroiliac joint dysfunction can cause inflammation of the lower spine and hips. A common cause of these falls.
• Neck or back trauma or injuries
Should I sign-up for back pain massage therapy?
A massage is an effective tool that helps you to rejuvenate and take charge of your well-being. Opting for back pain massage therapy, especially during injury or sports accidents is crucial for augmenting the natural healing process and rehabilitation.
With massage, it is easy to strengthen the muscles and ensure that such issues are not repeated.
Importance of back pain massage therapy in recovery
Muscle nourishment is an effective way to overcome common issues with the human body. Choosing the best back pain massage therapist means improvement in circulation and tissue metabolism. With their expertise, they ensure that the affected area gets the right nutrition and blood flow. Unlike modern medicines, these methods are meant to augment your body’s long-term repairs.
Other reasons to choose such methods are –
• Improves the muscular flexibility of
Massage ensures that muscle flexibility is improved and the same has higher strength and performance. In athletes, this is important to effectively boost and promote safe levels of intensity. This is also crucial in the development of muscles in the body.
• Shortens the recovery period
For those with problems resulting from a sedentary lifestyle or overuse, massage therapy acts against lactic and carbonic acids.
Targeting the root cause, allow muscles to release toxins and reduce the recuperation time. It also helps to –
• Reduce stress and promote relaxation
• Overcoming pain and discomfort
• Lowers heart rate
• Reduces muscle tension
• Improves vitality and attention, etc.
Book a massage for low back pain today with £15.00 OFF your first appointment.
Book an initial assessment quoting JECB1122